Some questions about Docker version and module versions
I’m a developer and interested on understanding How Docker works. I would really appreciate if some of you can explain the following questions I have.
- How we connect certain version of Docker with its module versions? Eg: Docker 1.5.0 and Docker-Py 1.0.0
- If I want to install Docker 1.5.0 then how do I know which versions of modules I have to install. Because modules has its own versions.
- What are the naming conventions of the module? Is there a connection between Docker version naming and the module version naming?
- Do we need to know the module updates as developers?
- How do you update Docker from an older version to a newer version? Do we have to update module by module?