Python dependency issues with Django on Docker
Im new to Docker and im having troubles porting my already existing and working Django project to Docker and im pretty much stuck right now since the issue is with the dependencies in my requirements.txt that are frozen and actually are working on my other environmets (Live on VPS with Ubuntu and Dev on a VM with Arch).
How is the Docker environment different so that this error can occur on the same Base OS with the same Python- and dependency versions?
what i tried so far:
- latest dependency versions (unfreeze)
- different package versions as mentioned on the issue reports.
- different python versions 3.4 – 3.6 (standart and alpine)(live runs
on 3.5 standart)
- different base image (ubuntu 16.04 – 16.06)
- deleting package and package dependencies (leads to migration
The dependency versions of my requirements file:
Any ideas how to fix this issue?