How to run InfluxDB as a foreground process on Docker using Mesos Marathon
OBJ: I want to start a daemon container with Marathon. I want influxdb to be the service running on the container.
Using the Docker run command, I currently start the influxdb service in my daemon containers using supervisord. Is there a way of starting the influxDB service in the foreground directly?
- docker microservice apps restart over and over again in kubernetes
- Unable to push image to Docker Hub registry
- Parsing a string to an array output from command line
- docker run registry error 301 response missing Location header
- Docker Consul service ip advertised as internal docker ip
- Why the directory created after WORKDIR disappear
Is there a way that Marathon can help to achieve this?
I really want to avoid using supervisord. I feel it is redundant as a process handler.
One Solution collect form web for “How to run InfluxDB as a foreground process on Docker using Mesos Marathon”
You can run the Docker container natively with Marathon. Here’s an excellent guide for running Docker containers this way: https://mesosphere.github.io/marathon/docs/native-docker.html