How to run InfluxDB as a foreground process on Docker using Mesos Marathon
OBJ: I want to start a daemon container with Marathon. I want influxdb to be the service running on the container.
Using the Docker run command, I currently start the influxdb service in my daemon containers using supervisord. Is there a way of starting the influxDB service in the foreground directly?
- What is the tool to deploy dockerized apps?
- File copied by Docker seen as a directory
- Docker add additional arguments to start
- Sending mail using GNU Mailutils inside Docker container
- Docker app in Exited (0) status
- Docker pid namespace and Host
Is there a way that Marathon can help to achieve this?
I really want to avoid using supervisord. I feel it is redundant as a process handler.
One Solution collect form web for “How to run InfluxDB as a foreground process on Docker using Mesos Marathon”
You can run the Docker container natively with Marathon. Here’s an excellent guide for running Docker containers this way: https://mesosphere.github.io/marathon/docs/native-docker.html