How to run InfluxDB as a foreground process on Docker using Mesos Marathon
OBJ: I want to start a daemon container with Marathon. I want influxdb to be the service running on the container.
Using the Docker run command, I currently start the influxdb service in my daemon containers using supervisord. Is there a way of starting the influxDB service in the foreground directly?
- x509 certificate signed by unknown authority on Docker 1.3.2 rhel 7 host
- Docker containers slow after restart in Azure VM
- Dockerode works with node, but not via Webpack
- is it possible to wrap an entire ubuntu 14 os in a docker image
- Files in the folder don't appear on the host after mounting to container
- How to properly deploy to host from gitlab-ci (+docker)?
Is there a way that Marathon can help to achieve this?
I really want to avoid using supervisord. I feel it is redundant as a process handler.
One Solution collect form web for “How to run InfluxDB as a foreground process on Docker using Mesos Marathon”
You can run the Docker container natively with Marathon. Here’s an excellent guide for running Docker containers this way: https://mesosphere.github.io/marathon/docs/native-docker.html